$10/hr foodie

a food blog for cheapskates!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hello, food blog world. I'm Katie. I have this incredible tendancy to sit around all day long reading food blogs, fantasizing about what I would write in my own, so I decided to start one. Unfortunately, I am lazy, so it's not going to be nearly as fabulous as some of my favorites, but I hope that I do get some readers, especially others that make $10 an hour.

By the way, I am more amatuer than the most amatuer. I would hate for anyone to think that I think I am anything other than I am. I just love to cook, and eat good food. So, off we go!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Pete said…

    Question! I make more and/or less than exactly $10 an hour. If I continue to read this blog, will I be systematically hunted down and murdered by the Internet police?

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger katie said…

    no, sir, i make more and/or less than exactly $10 an hour, and I have yet to hunt myself down for it.

    thank you for your comment, and thanks for giving ross our phone number!

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Cate said…

    Welcome to the food blogging world. :) It's quite the addiction, isn't it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home